Maratek Environmental is a leading Canadian Industrial recycling firm specializing in silver recovery, silver recycling and the refining of silver.
We buy silver containing film in a variety of forms– Including medical x-ray film which contains recoverable quantities of silver.
Medical X-Ray Film Silver Recycling
We will purchase, under some circumstances for cash upfront, all types of processed or unprocessed medical x-ray films, even if it’s in a medical envelope and with cardboard masking.
Maratek is a fully licensed, bonded and insured handler of silver film products and silver scrap. We offer high-value services to help in the silver disposal of silver film products. We conduct film purging and pick-up services anywhere across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), throughout Ontario and Canada, and right across the USA and North America.
Silver Containing Film Has Environmental Concerns
Don`t throw your silver film into the garbage or landfill. Silver from all kinds of film will leach out into the ground – Please check our list of types of silver film products that can be recycled. We need to responsibly prevent that from happening and look after our environment, by using services such as those from Maratek Environmental.
Medical X-Ray Film Security and Confidentiality
At Maratek we are meticulous about the process of handling any specialized medical records and x-rays. We gaurantee confidentiality in all aspects of the projects we have and the type of clients we work for.
Maratek Environmental is a fully-responsible and compliant recycling firm that can handle all your waste medical x-ray film silver recycling needs.
While security, confidentiality and compliance are the first priorities when handing your waste x-ray film, and in choosing a responsible silver film recycling vendor, we also promise prompt, competitive and accurate payments for small to large volumes of medical and x-ray film.
You can expect full Silver Film disposal and recycling services:
- Same day payment for all films delivered to our location
- Payment within 7 days for all materials picked up offsite
- Accurate weights with full discoluse processes
- Certificates of destruction
- Locked transportation for added delivery security and confidentiality
- Secure storage pending refining
- Total accountability and transparency
Maratek is a Leading Silver Film Recycling Facility
There are many types of film that contain enough silver content in them to be recycled for cash.
Here we list some of the major types of silver film we can process for our clients.
Maratek has a full service silver film recycling process and we offer full security, insurance and confidentiality.
We will purge, pick up, and confidentially manage and destroy personal information from almost all film types. We will strip the silver from the film and the remaining plastic will be immediately shredded on-site.
These are the types of silver film that we will process.
- Medical X-ray Film and all types of Xrays from industry, hospitals, clinics, dentists, labs and educational institutions
- Medical Xray Film with Paper
- X-Ray with Paper
- X-Rays with files in Jackets / Envelopes
- Industrial Xray Film
- Industrial X-Ray
- Non Destructive Testing X-Rays, Industrial X-Ray Film
- Laser X-Ray Films
- Laser X-Ray
- X-Ray Film produced through Laser technology
- Virgin Film
- Non-Exposed, New Films, typically expired
- C-41 Film
- Cini-Film, or film tails
- News Litho
- News Printing Film negatives
- Mixex Litho Film
- Mixed Litho Films, typically from commercial printing
- Virgin Trim
- Coloured printing film used in commercial printing
- Masking | Goldenrod
- Litho film with masking still attached to the films
- Circuit Board Film
- Circuit Film
- Film used to print circuit board templates
- MRI film
- Cat scans
- Micro films
- Industrial films
- Lithography films
If you are interested in talking to us about recycling various types of film containing silver, or have any questions about our Medical X-Ray Film disposal or recycling process, please contact us Toll Free: 1.800.667.6272 or Fill Out A Form
Maratek corporate offices are located in Bolton, Ontario; about 15 minutes north of Toronto.
Maratek Environmental Inc.
60 Healey Road
Toll Free: 1.800.667.6272